Have you considered Re-marketing to increase sales and conversions?
Re-marketing is one of the most effective digital marketing techniques.
You can use it to generate additional sales, increase your conversion rate, and improve customer lifetime value. The idea is to put your business in front of people who have already shown interest in it but haven’t made a purchase, this way, you can make sure they don’t forget about your business and build trust with them.
In this article, we’ll look at how re-marketing works, why it’s so effective, the benefits of a good Re-Marketing strategy, and some of the tools you can use today to boost your online presence!
Re-marketing is the process of targeting people who have previously interacted with your business
Or in another way that relates to your business, then offering them a way to purchase your product or service, this technique is also known as retargeting.
How does Re-Marketing work?
Retargeting works by placing a cookie on your website, other social media apps have this tracking ability too, these cookies are used to track visitors as they browse the web. If they visit another site that uses the same marketing tools and technology as you do, they’ll see ads for your business pop up alongside them. This allows you to re-engage with people who have already shown interest in what you’re offering but haven’t made a purchase yet.
There are a lot of ways to set up retargeting, but the most common way is by using Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords). This allows you to create an audience based on specific demographic information such as age, gender, interests, websites they’ve visited, ways they have interacted with your business, etc.
You can also use tools like Facebook Ads Manager or Instagram Ads Manager to target prospective customers using Re-Marketing techniques!
Why is Re-Marketing so Effective?
The first time a potential customer comes across your brand, they are in a state of “information seeking.” This means that they have an issue or problem they need solved and are looking for information to help them solve it.
Your audience needs to be able to relate to you and understand how your product will benefit them, when you retarget this audience with messaging about how you can help solve their problem, you’re speaking directly to their needs and wants.
The reason retargeting is so effective is because you’re targeting people who have already shown interest in what you’re offering, this means that they are more likely to respond to your ads than someone who has never heard of your product before.
There are many benefits of Re-Marketing, I’ll mention five that come to mind
- It allows you to reach out to people who have previously visited your website or social media pages but haven’t made a purchase. By targeting these people, you can remind them about your brand and encourage them to take the next step in their buying journey.
- Re-Marketing allows you to target specific audiences, you can tailor your messaging to people who are most likely to buy from your business, this way you can increase sales by targeting the right users at the right time and place.
- It increases customer lifetime value by making sure that all customers become loyal customers and continue to buy from you over time.
- It helps you increase ROI by allowing you to target specific audiences and get a better idea of how well your ads are performing, with the help of a good report, you can make decisions about how to optimize your campaigns and reach more customers based on the data that you have.
- Lastly, it increases brand awareness by increasing the number of people who have heard about your brand.
There are many tools available for marketers who want to do Re-Marketing such as Google Ads or every other Social Media platform
These are some of the most popular tools that can be used to help you reach your maximum potential with Re-Marketing strategies.
- Google Ads is a great way to reach customers for businesses that want to use re-marketing (or retargeting) strategies. It’s the most accurate when it comes to Audience management and it provides the most filtered Leads on the market! It provides various ad options, including text ads, image ads, and video ads, as well as shopping feeds.
- Social media apps like Facebook and Instagram allow you to market your products by targeting audiences based on their preferences, previous interactions, demographics, etc.
- Email marketing is also a great way to reach your customers. You can send email campaigns about your latest deals, promotions, and other news that might interest them. Email marketing is also one of the most effective ways to build customer loyalty.
- SMS or any other form of messaging App like Whatsapp marketing is another strategy that can be used to reach your customers. If a customer has given you permission to send them messages through SMS, then this is a great way of keeping in touch with them. You can use these apps to send more personalized messages, birthday wishes, give them updates, etc.
In conclusion, Re-Marketing is a powerful tool that can help you reach your maximum potential.
It allows you to learn more about your customers and how they interact with your brand, as well as Loyalty and increase brand awareness!
It’s important to note that the above are just some of the tools and benefits of using retargeting, you can use these strategies to increase sales and brand awareness, but there are many other ways to use it as well. For example, you could use Re-Marketing for lead generation by showing your ad on specific sites or pages based on what people have viewed or bought in the past or you can even target the audience of your competitors!
If you are just starting out with Re-Marketing, it’s important that you keep these four things in mind:
- Have a clear goal —which audience do you want to reach, and how they’re going to interact with your business once you reach them.
- Define and organize your audiences—the more targeted your audiences are, the better results you will get.
- Different Audiences, Ads, and Landing pages on different platforms—for example, if you want people to sign up for your newsletter it has to have a different ad than the people you want to have a 20% limited time discount or even when you want to reach current customers so they can enter your Loyalty program.
- Measure everything to better understand what is happening and how you can continue to improve, the key to a successful marketing strategy is understanding who your audience is, their online behavior, and what they want. Once you have that information, it’s up to you to determine how best to reach them and give them what they want.
Finally, remember that it’s going to take time. You’re not going to see results overnight—especially if you’re just starting out. The more you test and experiment with different strategies the better your results will be.